Wowza Weekend Link Party #31
& Features from Link Party #30
Thanks to those who linked up last week. There were SO many amazing links it was difficult to chose. This week we chose 5 features. Please take a look and click through to see their great items!
1. Marie from Fort Ledbetter shared her tutorial for this Pallet Christmas Tree. Love her step by step tutorials with great photos.
2. Kerry from Coffee with Us 3 shared her recipe of Cornbread stuffing from scratch. Sounds amazing and has to be better than the "box" kind. I love from scratch recipes.
|photo from Fort Ledbetter|
|photo from Coffee with Us 3|
|photo from Made in a Day|
|photo from Persia Lou|
Thank you to all our amazing FEATURES! Feel free to grab and post on your featured page.
LINK PARTY RULES:
- Link directly to your post, not your blog's main page. We are interested in seeing links to great recipes, fun crafts and any tips (including military spouse tips).
- Please grab the party button and place it on your blog post or somewhere on your website so others hear about this party too.
LINK PARTY BUTTON:
- We would LOVE if you would follow us in at least ONE of the ways we least. Leave a comment and let us know how you followed and we will follow you back!
- Be friendly...and check out others links...leave them some blog loving comments too.
- Linking up to this link party gives us the right to feature your post with a link back to your page. We will be showcasing those featured posts on our social media accounts.
BLOG POST LINKS:
SOCIAL PARTY TOO:Two link ups below....one for Twitter. Please follow the HOSTS & Co-HOST to participate on both! The second will be a Facebook Link Up....(anyone can participate)...Please follow the HOSTS & find at least 3 others to be social with too. Let them know you found them via #WowzaWeekend.
Link to your Twitter Me Page.
Link to your Facebook page.
Thanks for stopping by...share this party with others, so that it continues to grow. Have an amazing weekend.
Tags: link parties