Wowza Weekend Link Party #44
& Features from Link Party #43
This week we chose 3 features and it was SO hard to chose, so many great links. Please take a look and click through to see their great items!
|photo from Whimsy Renee|
1. Brittany from Whimsy Renee shared her Wooden Ladder Turned Blanket Rack. I love repurposing items.
|photo from Silhouette School|
2. Melissa from Silhouette School shared her tutorial to make these great magnets. She gives wonderful step by step directions.
|photo from For The Love of Decorating|
3. Erica from For The Love of Decorating shared container makeover. She has great suggestions in re-purposing thrift store finds.
Thank you to all our amazing FEATURES. Feel free to grab and post on your featured page.
LINK PARTY RULES:
- Link directly to your post, not your blog's main page. We are interested in seeing links to great recipes, fun crafts and any tips (including military spouse tips).
- Please grab the party button and place it on your blog post or somewhere on your website so others hear about this party too.
LINK PARTY BUTTON:
- We would LOVE if you would follow us in at least ONE of the ways we list. Leave a comment and let us know how you followed and we will follow you back!
- Be friendly...and check out others links...leave them some blog loving comments too.
- Linking up to this link party gives us the right to feature your post with a link back to your page. We will be showcasing those featured posts on our social media accounts.
BLOG POST LINKS:
SOCIAL PARTY TOO:Two link ups below....one for Pinterest. Please follow the HOSTS to participate on both! The second will be a Twitter Link Up. Please follow the HOSTS & find at least 3 others to be social with too. Let them know you found them via #WowzaWeekend.
Link to your Pinterest Page.
Link to your Twitter page.
Thanks for stopping by...share this party with others, so that it continues to grow. Have an amazing weekend.
Tags: link parties