For the past several months I have been doing monthly power tool challenges with some of my blogging friends. This month we decided to open up the challenge to YOU!! Yes, you my wonderful readers!
We are having a $10 Power Tool Project challenge...plus the winner that is voted best will win a pretty awesome set of Ryobi tools!!!
- The project can be made from a free item, reclaimed wood, anything as long as less than $10 was spent on it including hardware.
- At least 1 power tool has to be used to build it.
- The $10 Power Tool Project Challenge is open for entries from 10/27 through 11/10 with a linky. Upload a picture of your project. 4. If you need help uploading your project photo, send me an email at (add your own email address) and I will upload it for you :)
- Submit an old or new project as long as it was under $10 to build.
- Anyone can enter, the more the merrier :)
- Each participant can enter up to 3 projects.
- Winners must be 18 or older and live in the US.
- The Power Tool Challenge Team will vote on the best project and one winner will be selected. The winner will receive the Ryobi ONE+ 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit with Miter Saw 6 tool package shown above.
- Void where prohibited.
- Use the #readerchallenge on your social media posts and be sure to tag @MyLove2Create