Hello! I am seriously soooo excited right now!
Remember when I did the one board challenge back in July and showed you my Floating Night Stand?
Well, today I am not only sharing my Floating Night Stand Building Plans with you (super yay!!)
This challenge is for you my awesome readers, if you choose to accept it! This message will self destruct in 5 seconds...ha ha just kidding ;)
We had such a great time doing this challenge we wanted to see what our readers would come up with, and Ryobi has offered to give our winner $1,000 in Ryobi power tools. Say what?!!
Who couldn't use more tools right? I know I have several on my wish list.
One Board Challenge Rules:
- Use one 1x8 8-foot board, you are allowed to use fasteners, glue, finishes, etc...
- Share your finished photo on facebook, instagram, or twitter.
- You MUST use the hashtag #oneboardchallenge (this is how we will find your project) :)
- The contest will run from September 15, 2015 to October 15, 2015, so start planning now!
- Don't forget to have fun and tell your friends to join in!
- One 1x8 8 foot board
- 1 1/4 inch pocket hole screws
- Wood glue
- Sand paper
- Miter saw or circular saw
- Jig saw
- hand sander
- table saw or Kreg Rip Cut
- Kreg Jig
- Drill and driver
Kreg K5 Pocket-Hole Jig to do mine.