Hello! Tomorrow is the LAST day of school for my kids! We are SO excited for this summer, and I am thrilled to have a break from all the end of the year insanity!
Since I have been so busy, I decided to share my post on how to make an Rustic Octagon Mirror! I made this project as one of my contributor posts on My Repurposed Life last year. I am happy to finally share it with you today!
- is a simple Glass Cutter(I got mine at Home depot for a project I haven't done yet, ha ha, so I was glad I had it on hand, it was less than $5)
- some oil (I used vegetable oil, that is what is in the yellow bowl)
- some type of ruler or straight edge to run your glass cutter against
- glass or a mirror
- safety goggles and gloves, gotta be safe.
- a few good how to cut glass youtube videos :)